Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  12:46 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Censorship

Hi everyone.
I appreciate this censorship issue is important, but I
do feel it's starting to get out of hand and everyone
seems to getting bogged down about said censorship,
that if I keep getting endless post about it I shall
unsubscribe until it's all over!!

Whilst any sort of censorship on such a list is
abhorrent and infantile (to me at least) I did think
it was a singing discussion site, and, as such, I have
to say I'm bored to death with no singey type things
of late!!! God knows that some of the vocal technique
posts got on the nerves, but blimey!! this takes the
cake.

So, can I try and help fix some voices, 'coz that's
what I'm trained to do?!

Best to all

Ian Voice wrecker and spanner in the worker to the
stars!