Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  12:01 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] ADMIN: more of this voting stuff

>Okay, I went and voted for No Moderation. Now all of you other supporters
>go thou and do likewise.
>
>I have never been one of those "moderation in all things" kind of person.
>To quote song lines from 'Oklahoma,' "with me it's all or nothing! Is it
>all or nothing with you? It can't be in between; it can't be now and then.
>No half and half ---- will do!"
>
>Dean FH Macy

Stirring stuff Dean.
(thought)
Maybe you're also inclined towards the old Roman military idea of shooting
the bearer of bad news, on the grounds that next time it will be more difficult
to find someone prepared to carry such negative messages.
Perhaps not. That sounds more Texan than Oklahomarish. : ) Reg.

emusic.com