Vocalist.org archive

From:  Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  10:20 pm
Subject:  Re: List Censorship

I oppose censorship for all the thoughtful reasons previously given by many
others.

Personally, I have learned to accept occasional expressions of the various
manifestations of our "shadow selves", say I, who endeavours to be "Jung at
heart"...:o) "Delete" and "down arrow" keys are good things...

I rather enjoy occasional "off topics" that can and often do help to reconnect
me to the world, in all its weird and wacky wonder, of which I sing... Once in
a while, I ponder the thought of reviving the old "Vocalist Backstage" as an
"egroups" list...

I would favour regular "netiquette reminders" as Marko used to do on the old
list...

Blessings.

Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>
Michael Eckford <michaelb@i...>