Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
sopran@a...
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  8:02 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] a modest proposal

In a message dated 11/28/00 5:01:08 PM, thomas8@t... writes:

<< In a great society, all men
should be able to speak their minds freely. In the same vein, all men are
able to disregard that which they find offensive simply by using a little
mental discipline. I am sure everyone who has ever posted here has
offended someone at some time. I'm sure I've offended someone at one
point or another, and I know I have been offended by some of
you. However, I take that with a grain of salt and give you the
benefit of the doubt. Now, how 'bout some of that interesting vocal talk
- the one thing we all have in common? >>

Thanks Mark--very well put! I've always been highly distrustful of political
correctness, and think that we are all capable of "moderating" ourselves, one
way or another!

Judy

emusic.com