Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jacqueline/Connie" <jaxsobcon@n...>
"Jacqueline/Connie" <jaxsobcon@n...>
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  10:45 pm
Subject:  Re: moderator

Hi:
I've been lurking lately...reading digests whenever
possible.
I'm not the affected parties so I don't presume to
know how they feel about whatever happened that
I seem to have missed but for what it's worth, I
say leave the list open for all as is.
If an outright posting war occurs, we, as a group,
can decide to appoint someone to deal with
the fireworks.
I've read many of the arguments and agree that
what we say to this list is usually affecting our singing
and that is why we choose to post here.
I also belong to the ICWP list and many friendships
have developed along with many posts "off topic".
At the end of the day, life's experiences will have an
affect on any of the creative individuals in the world
in one way or another and the unique thing about
the internet is that we can connect (if we choose to), to
people from all over the globe.
I totally disagree with mud-slinging, insult and believe
that anyone who posts like this should be warned and
then removed if their purpose in posting was to insult
and inflict unnecessary negativity.
Jacqueline
www.tbmall.com/slightlyoffbroadway
(gifts/costumes/classes & more)
Read my articles at:
www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/musical_theatre)
"There's no business like show business"

emusic.com