Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EB" <besse@t...>
"EB" <besse@t...>
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  6:35 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] another vote

Annabelle wrote :

>I vote yes. Plus I think big off topic things should be stemmed as well.

and i vote "yes" too.
Though i do not write a lot (maybe because i feel too much "foreigner"), i
am on the list for about 4 years, and i regret to say that i find really
boring to have now to put directly in the trash folder 99% of the 30-40
vocalist messages i receive each day.
I do not want to be too much criticizing because the main reason of the
change on the list is maybe only due to the fact that vocalist has now many
more members than in the past ???
I just regret to not find the quality of messages there was here in the
past.
Evelyne
amateur singer (for so many years now) and trying to learn more ...

emusic.com