Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Marjorie Bunday" <mbunday@e...>
"Marjorie Bunday" <mbunday@e...>
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  8:46 am
Subject:  Re: What type of voice?

I'm usually shy about posting on Vocalist, since I tend to ramble and not
like to read later what I wrote, but I was prompted to write a short piece
on my "fach" at the sight of this survey. I've posted it on my brand new
website, and anyone who's interested in the thoughts of someone who, after
15 years of serious singing can't even decide between "contralto" and
"mezzo-soprano" (forget those other modifiers even!) can read them at
http://www.altodiva.com/fach.html . One great thing about having a website
is that if I want to add or delete a line from what I wrote earlier, I can!

Marje Bunday, vocalist
www.altodiva.com
mbunday@e...
mbunday@e...