Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
"Laura Sharp" <lasharp@n...>
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  4:20 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Can anyone help me with the name of this song?

I know this song.

"I've told every little star just how sweet I think you are why haven't I
told you, I've told "something - I'm drawing a blank" little brook, made my
heart an open book, why haven't I told you? Friends ask me, am I in love? I
always answer yes, might as well confess, if I don't they'll guess. Maybe
you will know it too, oh my darling, if you do, why haven't you told me?"

I don't know who wrote it, but the "A" section is very similar melodically
to the first phrase of "Voi che sapete".

Clever Frederica - what a sweet idea!

Laura