Vocalist.org archive

From:  Marthea Blewitt <Marthea@a...>
Marthea Blewitt <Marthea@a...>
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  12:07 am
Subject:  Re: In the minority

I don't know if this is a "yes" or "no" to the censorship poll, but if a
discussion on this list becomes heated/insulting and it's obvious there are
only two people involved, then why not have the moderator ask them to take
the discussion off list? There have been many discussions that I feel
should have been conducted privately but it's obvious some people love an
audience. I don't think we should get involved in censorship, but we have
lost a lot of members from the original list and I personally, would like to
have some of them back! We're really talking manners and common sense, not
censorship.

Marthea

emusic.com