Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Mon Nov 27, 2000  8:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] censorship

I would offer the opinion that a moderator might scan the posts and privately
inform those calling names or other nasty stuff that this will not be
tolerated. I think that some other lists have been OVER-censored,if that is a
term some would understand.

It might also be suggested that anyone who gets a bit hot under the collar
after reading a post that he/she disagrees with should be more inclined to
self-censor than to dash off a nasty,insulting reply. Write the answering post
-- then read it and try to see it from the point of view of the other members.
Sometimes we might decide not to push the SEND button after all.

Sincerely,
Lynda Lacy
Director of Choral Activities,
Jackson Preparatory School
Jackson, MS
LYNDA313@a...
LYNDA313@a...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6878 Re: censorship Axwell@a...   Mon  11/27/2000   2 KB
6917 Re: censorship Jocelyn Gooch   Tue  11/28/2000   3 KB
6924 Re: censorship Bobby Kravitz   Tue  11/28/2000   3 KB

emusic.com