Vocalist.org archive

From:  kerubiino@h...
kerubiino@h...
Date:  Mon Nov 27, 2000  7:05 am
Subject:  Warning about Rome Festival Opera

Readers on this list should know that because of their appalling
track record this company is unable to place advertisements in music
magazines. They can't sell themselves even for ready money. They
can't post their audition notices. Their self-promoting emails have
been removed from the Classical Singer Forum.

I find it irresponsible that Isabelle Bracamonte, as the coordinator
of this list, announces the Rome Festival to be a 'fully legitimate
company' based on one PR email that the organisers have sent!!! What,
really, do we expect them to say?? This company is desperate to get
coverage, and they do need to con someone to go there every year.

My guess is their name will work against you on a resume.
I would use my hard earned money on a company with a good reputation.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6923 Re: Warning about Rome Festival Opera Rome Festival   Tue  11/28/2000   3 KB

emusic.com