Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Mon Nov 27, 2000  1:57 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE: ADMIN: list moderation?

Ingo wrote:

> 2) A certain amount of disagreement is healthy and may even lead to new
> insights. This list would lose some of it's value if contributors
> would stop challenging each other's assumptions (which unfortunately
> will lead to the occassional disagreement).

I don't think Isabelle was referring to challenged assumptions or occasional
disagreement. She was referring to insults. Tako and I had 'challenged each
other's assumptions' and disagreed not a long time ago and still talk off
the list ( BTW, Tako, I just read Maggiore's book - the one who runs Alive &
Well... A must read! ) and I can't recall any insults.

Bye,

Caio Rossi ... and go to H... :-)

emusic.com