Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
"Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Sun Nov 26, 2000  11:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] New poll for vocalist-temporary

Do we have lots of mezzos, or do we have lots of sopranos without tops ? ;-)

Just playing devil's advocate here, I realise that when I used to describe
myself as a baritone it was because I was a tenor without a top.

Colin Reed

PS I do mean top notes, although there probably are websites around for
topless sopranos ;-)