Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Sat Nov 25, 2000  4:26 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Vibrato and More

Randy wrote:

<While I'm degreed in speech language pathology, teach about 70 students a
week, have done original research on postoperative rehab (which looks like
it's going to be published in NATS), am in a graduate school for speech
language pathology, have credits on major label releases, am producing an
instructional CD/book with my clients (Dove award winning gospel singers
Angelo and Veronica), have given master classes across the country, have
read
and understood the major voice science and vocal pedagogy texts available

Wow... what a catch you are! I mean... as a teacher ( if I were not a
boy!!!! )

:-)

Do you teach like Mark Baxter, through tapes?

Best regards,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com