Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Sat Nov 25, 2000  3:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] "voi lo sapete"- too dramatic?

I am a 20 year old singer, so take my advice however
you want, but one of my dramatic soprano friends, also
20, sings this aria and does it beautifully. I think
you can sing it if you are sure you aren't hurting
yourself, using proper technique and a being guided by
your teacher. You might not sing the role for years,
but it never hurts to expand your repertoire.

Trevor

_____