Vocalist.org archive

From:  Axwell@a...
Axwell@a...
Date:  Fri Nov 24, 2000  10:35 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] quit smoking: Pleeeeeeeeeez!!

In a message dated 11/24/2000 3:09:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BLYTHE@B... writes:
BLYTHE@B... writes:

<< I don't want to smell people smoking; I don't want to look at people
smoking; I don't want to think of all of the people I've known whose lives
have been ruined or who have been killed by smoking; nor of the amoral
media that still try to portray a disgusting addiction as cool. It makes me
sooooo mad! john >>

Everyone knows about Lung cancer and heart problems caused by smoking. Why
doesn't the media warn of the deadly bladder cancer that is caused by smoking
?

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6839 Re: quit smoking: Pleeeeeeeeeez!! Nande   Mon  11/27/2000   2 KB

emusic.com