Vocalist.org archive

From:  Shanna Hollich <Shadow123@r...>
Shanna Hollich <Shadow123@r...>
Date:  Thu Nov 23, 2000  11:48 pm
Subject:  High School Christmas Concert in Baltimore

As some of you may or may not already know, the week
before Christmas the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra is
having a series of concerts. My high school's chorale
and wind ensemble organizations have the immense
benefit of going down there December 18 and 19 to see
the Canadian Brass and King's Singers concerts, as
well as have master classes with the two groups. I'm
really looking forward to the trip; it should be one
of the many highlights of my high school career.

I would just like to let anyone in the Baltimore area
know that our chorale and wind ensemble will be
performing our Christmas program at the Walters Art
Gallery on the afternoon of the 19th. I really don't
know that many details; I may be able to find out but
it would probably be easier to call the venue.

So, if anyone in the Baltimore area isn't doing
anything that Tuesday, feel free to stop by. Who
knows, maybe I'll get a chance to talk with a few
members of the list?

Thank you, :).

=====
Shanna Hollich - Shadow123@p...