Vocalist.org archive

From:  CMAMusic@a...
CMAMusic@a...
Date:  Thu Nov 23, 2000  2:37 pm
Subject:  Re: Piano & Vocal Instructors Needed

Subj: Re: Piano & Vocal Instructors Needed
Date: 11/22/00
To: vocalist-temporary@egroups.com

If you are not interested in this posting, it would be greatly appreciated if
you would pass it along to one of your colleagues who might like to pick up
1-2 days of teaching each week. Thank you.

The Center for Musical Arts "CMA" located at 427 E. Euclid in Mt. Prospect,
Illinois is recruiting teachers to join its staff. CMA currently offers
private lessons in Voice, Piano and Flute and has a weekly student enrollment
of about 145 with a staff of 9 teachers. We are in immediate need of Piano
and Vocal Instructors.

Please call Anna DiCristofano-Dewey at (847) 255-0222 for additional
information and/or to set up an appointment to visit. If you prefer, you may
forward your resume and we will contact you (see address below).

Resumes may be forwarded to:

Center for Musical Arts, Inc.
PO Box 412
Prospect Heights, IL 60070