Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Nande Kootker" <denanny@h...>
"Nande Kootker" <denanny@h...>
Date:  Thu Nov 23, 2000  2:16 pm
Subject:  New! Hiya....

Hi All...

As you probably would have guessed by the subject of this post, I'm a
new Vocalist-member. I had been reading old postings on
www.vocalist.org, but by the time I decided to join the list, it was
gone and nowhere to be found! :-(
But, a few days ago I found Isabelle and she 'showed me the way'!!
:-))) Thanx!
But, about me:
My name is Nande, I'm a 28-year old dutch gal. I've been singing all
my life, but mostly in the bathroom or when I was all by myself. It
was -and is....- the one thing whih makes me truly happy and
definately the only thing really worth getting out of bed for.
(sounds depressing.... I do not mean it that way)
So: I decided I would take my voice to the outside world and see
where she would take me. I started taking private lessons about a
year ago and 4 months ago I've joined a women's acapella ensemble (we
are 8 at the moment), a musical choir and a fun/hobby choir at work.
I've gone to workshops and I've been reading old vocalist-postings as
I've already told you. And I love every second of it!!
In the mean time I really discovered my voice and found out that she
was not all that plain and simple as I've always thought. She's
large, 3 oct. and growing, beautiful, clear, bright and -sometimes-
really loud. She's still a bit out of control sometimes, though, but
hey, I'm working on that!
(If I get the chance, I would give up my job to become a
professional, but well.... we'll see about that)

So, that's it I guess for introductions.

I have no real questions right now, just one: are there any dutch
members???? It's a shame you all are so far away.....

Well, that's all for now, I guess, so er... read ya!?

Nande
Rijswijk
Netherlands

monika.fahrnberger@u...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6733 Re: New! Hiya.... monika.fahrnberger@u...   Thu  11/23/2000   2 KB
6738 Re: New! Hiya.... Caio Rossi   Thu  11/23/2000   2 KB
6865 Re: New! Hiya.... Paul Sinasohn   Mon  11/27/2000   4 KB

emusic.com