Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Wed Nov 22, 2000  5:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Happy Thanksgiving.......

My family wouldn't dream of such a thing, but thanks, Tako.  I'll be starting a big pot of sweet potato soup and a couple loaves of homemade bread here in a little while as my dinner contribution (to insure we veggies get something special, too.)

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [