Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Tue Nov 21, 2000  9:37 am
Subject:  Re:Dallas Conspiracy and Warming.

from the SKEPTIC newsletter.

JFK--THE SLIDE SHOW
I wanted to reinforce my earlier posting about going to our web page at
www.skeptic.com and see Nick Gerlich's report from the big JFK conspiracy
conference in Dallas this past weekend. Nick just posted a wonderful slide
show for you all to see, featuring all the sites in Dallas pertaining to the
assassination. The final slide is a real hoot, and check out the guy who will
drive you around in a convertable Lincoln just like JFK's.
If you want to contact Nick his e-mail is: Nickgerlich@c...

## The above for the usurper to decide for himself.

Warming....from memory....
Long term records found in the 'dungeons' of a Dublin
observatory seem to tie global warming to the variation in sun-spot
activity. The records document solar flares, temperature and rainfall
over hundreds of years and appear to indicate a direct co-relation
with each. The transit time of the solar radiation to the proximity of
the earth, apparently matched the onset of the climate variations.

I've heard no more of this so it may have been the celestial equivalent
of the urban myth.

Reg

emusic.com