Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Eric " <lane1177@h...>
"Eric " <lane1177@h...>
Date:  Tue Nov 21, 2000  4:16 am
Subject:  Russian Lit

I am looking for some Russian lit to add to a B. M. Senior Recital
this coming spring. I have enough operatic literature, so I am not
looking for anything of that type. It also needs to be appropriate
for a baritone with tendencies to tenor. I have sung several
songs by Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninoff, but in English
(translations?) and can't find the Russian anywhere. I am
looking for something to round out my recital rep that is just plain
pretty, and it'd be nice if it were in Russian. Any
recommendations?
Thanks,
Eric B.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6662 Re: Russian Lit Cynthia Donnell   Tue  11/21/2000   3 KB
6664 Re: Russian Lit thomas mark montgomery   Tue  11/21/2000   4 KB
6692 Re: Russian Lit snide76258@a...   Wed  11/22/2000   2 KB

emusic.com