Vocalist.org archive

From:  Oberon603@a...
Oberon603@a...
Date:  Mon Nov 20, 2000  10:39 pm
Subject:  Jack Heggie's Encountertenor

Has anyone heard all of this song cycle written for Brian Asawa?  I have
heard 2 of the songs on the CD "The Faces of Jack Heggie", but I was
wondering how the rest of the cycle sounds.  The 2 songs I heard "Pitch can
be a Bitch", & "The trouble with trebles in trousers" are lovely & quite
funy.  Can anyone tell me anything about the rest of the cycle?  The music
for this is on sale now, & I would like to buy it, but don't want to waste my
money if it sucks.

Kenneth Ealy
Countertenor

Founder/Moderator of TheCountertenors: A discussion group for countertenors,
male sopranos Baroque singers, & our fans.

http://www.egroups.com/group/TheCountertenors

Mezzoid@a...Oberon603@a...Mezzoid@a...Oberon603@a...Mezzoid@a...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6657 Re: Jack Heggie's Encountertenor Mezzoid@a...   Mon  11/20/2000   3 KB