Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen <kjensen@c...>
Karen <kjensen@c...>
Date:  Fri Nov 17, 2000  7:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: We're Celebrating!

Jennifer wrote:
>This sounds really interesting! Is it a book? Where
>can one get a copy?
It is indeed a book of around 1000 articles on various topics
relating to Christmas around the world, and it is published by McClelland
and Stewart, a Canadian publisher. It has lots of illustrations, and is
available from Amazon.com or in bookstores. Thanks for your interest!
(The launch was great fun--packed out, and Gerry started by reading
his entry on psychology which he soon realized was getting a little
raunchy, so moved to other articles and to responding to questions on
Christmas from the audience. He truly is amazing.)
Cheers, Karen

emusic.com