Vocalist.org archive

From:  Sheila Graham <sheila@s...>
Sheila Graham <sheila@s...>
Date:  Fri Nov 17, 2000  9:48 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] French Rep - question of Challenge!

Hi Fiona and List,

Is Plaisir d'amour too overdone? I mean the full version, as written by
Martini and in one of the Arie Antiche books, not the abbreviated folk
version. The accompaniment would easily work on guitar.

Regards, Sheila
Mezzo-Soprano, Edinburgh, Scotland
www.sheilagraham.demon.co.uk

'She is a singer, and therefore capable of anything' (Bellini)

In message <005501c0505f$e3509c40$88b67318@r...>,
In message <005501c0505f$e3509c40$88b67318@r...>,
Fiona Chow <fionat@i...> writes
Fiona Chow <fionat@i...> writes