Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Thu Nov 16, 2000  10:53 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Off topic: election.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, however, the word "OFF" in the Subject line is an indication the message has nothing to do with voice and you may, should the "off-topic" not interest you, simply delete it without reading.

Personally, I find it interesting to banter a bit about politics with an international group.  Certainly lends a new perspective to how we (me) see things here in the U.S.

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [