Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Thu Nov 16, 2000  4:58 pm
Subject:  Off topic: election

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, scaringe wrote:
> It is my opinion that you all stick to the topic you know best and that is
> voice and leave the political discussions to the people who know them
> best!!!!

1) If more people had political discussions, we wouldn't be in the fine
electoral mess we're in now. Anyone who's ever applied for a grant
understands how important politics is in the careers of singers.

2) We've been careful to use "Off topic" subject line this time. We're
only wasting eGroups' disk space. Use the delete key.

3) I'm getting a little tired of getting slammed for off topic posts by
people who rarely post at all (on voice or other subjects). I'm willing to
field criticism from people who regularly contribute to our list.

Sincerely,
Tako Oda

emusic.com