Vocalist.org archive

From:  Axwell@a...
Axwell@a...
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  3:53 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Off topic: election.

## I like these from G W Bush... he's obviously
an unsung stand-up comedian.

"If we don't succeed we run the risk of failure."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"A low voter turn out is an indication of fewer going to the polls."

'I believe we are on an irreversible trend towards more freedom
and democracy - but that could change."

'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

"For NASA space is still a high priority."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."

emusic.com