Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  3:09 pm
Subject:  [vocalist-temporary] Off topic: election.

----Original Message-----
>From: Susan Schneider <smschneider@e...>
>Subject: Re: [vocalist-temporary] Off topic: election.
>Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 8:54 AM
>
>What frightens me is that these quotes are strongly reminiscent of Dan
Quale
>(or Quail - I've blocked out the correct spelling). Theses are the
workings
>of the mind of the man who may be the next leader of the free
world?!?!?!?
>As an American I am embarassed and disgusted with the whole situation,
and
>with GWB in particular.

Your words "resignate" uh...er... *resonate* with me - Susan!

Besides - anyone who allows the baseball player trade of a young
Sammy Sosa should have their sensibilities questioned!
GWB was in charge of the Texas Rangers when the trade occured
sending Sammy to the Chicago White Sox & yes, the White Sox goofed too!

Btw - it's Quayle.

EV
who voted on the famous Cook County ballot & asks Bush Campaign
Manager - Karl "we're gonna win in a walk" Rove to avoid making
comparisons between apples & oranges...better yet: zip it.

emusic.com