Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  2:40 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Male sopranos; help with origins. please ?

Elsa asked:

> Thank you for sharing this: i didn't know about the following: perhaps
you could tell me
> more ?
> > Background: when I was a kid I looked like an Italian version of the
> > Hansons' youngest brother ( You know, that little girl who's actually a
> > boy ).

I can't tell you much more cause I don't know much more. As soon as I find
out more about it, I promise I'll let you know.

> Is there any chance you could send me a tape of your singing, at my
expense ?

Because of that 'problem' I have, I've always forced my speaking voice to be
lower. That creates a problem in my speech that is brought over to my
singing. I've been trying to fix that up but am still unsuccessful. As soon
as I get rid of that problem I'll be so happy that I'll send copies of my
singing to the whole world for free.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

P.S.: feel free to ask more. I'll tell you everything I know ( not much ).

emusic.com