Vocalist.org archive

From:  Carol Lines <jlines@m...>
Carol Lines <jlines@m...>
Date:  Sun Nov 12, 2000  2:18 pm
Subject:  musical theater rep request

I have two sophomore students, both sopranos, who would like to sing a
musical theater duet for a joint recital. I don't know this repertoire well
at all! and I certainly don't know of any duets for two sopranos. One of
them has quite a strong chest voice extension, the other is a very light
lyric.

Also in line with this question: perhaps there is a repertoire book
available for musical theater ensemble? Any suggestions would be helpful.
I recently ordered a book for choosing musical theater solos by voice type,
but need a reference for duets, trios, etc.

Thank you!

Carol Lines

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6386 Re: musical theater rep request Karen Mercedes   Sun  11/12/2000   3 KB

emusic.com