Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sat Nov 11, 2000  9:17 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: OFF TOPIC Rhyme nor Reason

In a message dated 11/11/2000 3:12:38 PM Central Standard Time,
caioross@z... writes:
caioross@z... writes:

<< So have I! And what most called my and all our media's attention was the
fact that the most powerful country in the world uses ballots, not voting
machines ( I don't know what to call them in English... electronic ballot
boxes!? ). How can an American have stepped on the moon about 30 yrs ago and
voters still punch a hole to vote?! That's hilarious.

It's quite bizarre ... I've used voting machines in the past, but this year I
went to the polls and drew an arrow with a pen from one dot to another.... .I
don't know what this is all about - but all I can say is:

200 people can be stupid ... maybe even 2000 ... but for 20,000 to be wrong,
it's a SYSTEM ERROR!!!

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com