Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Fri Nov 10, 2000  8:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Attempting the Bubble etc.

Mr. Miller was also brought into Chicago this year by the NATS chapter.
This was his 3rd visit, I believe & his 2nd weeklong workshop. My voice
teacher, Sarah Beatty, & Karen Brunson, a mezzo of some reknown in the
area are primarily responsible for his visits. My teacher must have a
half dozen of his books around & is quite familar with his
techniques/advice (or whatever you want to call it!).

Pat