Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Fri Nov 10, 2000  8:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: SLS (to Martti)

I hate to sound ignorant but there has been a lot of conversation about
the trials & tribulations of the "high larnyx position", etc. lately. Can
someone explain in layman's terms how to tell whether it is in the proper
position it is when while one sings? In spite of my other post today that
my voice teacher is really into the Richard Miller thing, this is
something she have never discussed with me, presumably because its not a
problem that I have.

Pat