Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
sopran@a...
Date:  Thu Nov 9, 2000  5:24 pm
Subject:  [vocalist-temporary] Help for a friend

Dear List,

A friend needs help getting an entry form for a the Liederkkrantz Foundation
Competition (in NY). Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
Judy

Here's her message:

<<Hi All!

I am trying to get an application for the Liederkranz competition. Their
postmark deadline is not until Wednesday, November 15th, but I just spoke to a
woman in their office and she said they're no longer mailing applications ...
"because I won't have time to return it" !!

Does anyone have an application they can photocopy for me? Or, would anyone be
willing to stop by and pick one up? (She said that was acceptable.) (87th &
5th)

Thank you!
Amy Beebe
albeebe@y...>>
albeebe@y...>>

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6382 musical theater rep request Carol Lines   Sun  11/12/2000   2 KB
6386 Re: musical theater rep request Karen Mercedes   Sun  11/12/2000   3 KB

emusic.com