Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
"DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Thu Nov 9, 2000  4:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Body Mapping Book (Dr. Diane, pls. read too)

Laura wrote:

>>Dr. Diane: I know you were in the workshop. Did you buy the book as well? If
you did, would you say it's a fair representation of Conable's work in the
course?

I loved the workshop and learned some "life-changing" things there. I have
been teaching the concepts for the past year and a half. I tried to order the
book as soon as I came back from the workshop, but had a snafu with our
college bookstore, and never got around to replacing the order. Now that
you have reminded me, I shall do that very soon. I want to get really solid
with this information and learn even more. Conable is fabulous.

|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair of Music Dept., Rhodes College
| 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112, 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

emusic.com