Vocalist.org archive

From:  Naomi Gurt Lind <omigurt@s...>
Naomi Gurt Lind <omigurt@s...>
Date:  Wed Nov 8, 2000  8:50 pm
Subject:  MISC: "germ-free" humidifiers

Folks --

I've seen advertised a germ-free humidifier which, "uses ultraviolet light
to kill 99.99% of the germs and mold spores in the warm vapor it fans into
household air." Does anyone have experience with this type of humidifier?
Would there be an appreciable difference between this and the regular
ultrasonic humidifiers? (I do in fact have a mold allergy, which is why
I'm considering this type of thing.)

Any thoughts?

Naomi Gurt Lind

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6317 Re: MISC: "germ-free" humidifiers Elizabeth Finkler   Wed  11/8/2000   3 KB
6320 Re: MISC: "germ-free" humidifiers gwyee@r...   Thu  11/9/2000   3 KB
6339 Re: MISC: "germ-free" humidifiers saint james   Fri  11/10/2000   2 KB

emusic.com