Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa M. Nuske" <earthbounddiva@w...>
"Lisa M. Nuske" <earthbounddiva@w...>
Date:  Wed Nov 8, 2000  2:19 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Pronunciation??/Original Language?

I also have a student singing this song, and I, too, have a couple of
questions.

Can anyone tell me the original language? I have it in English and German.
I would assume neither of them is the original. If you know the original,
could you put a copy of the words here?

Thanks!

Lisa M. Nuske
Dramatic Soprano and Voice Teacher
Appleton, WI
http://home.att.net/~earthbounddiva

You are the music while the music lasts.
~ T. S. Eliot ~