Vocalist.org archive

From:  wadijedo@a...
wadijedo@a...
Date:  Sun Nov 5, 2000  10:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Speech Level Singing (to Martti)

In a message dated 11/5/00 10:33:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wadijedo@a... writes:
wadijedo@a... writes:

<< I am on excersize 18 and
I don't know if I am doing it correctly. I am having a hard time with the
natural vibrato. It sounds so pinched. Is that normal? And with theses
excersizes is the squeky door only suppose to be used at the beginning, and
how do I know if I need to keep putting it in? I don't seem to have any
muscle tension under my chin. I think maybe it is lesson 17 that I need to
go
back to. Can you actually feel that "little usage of the chords".
thanks for all your help. >>
This is actually suppose to go to anyone that is SLS-ing. So I await your
answers.
thanks
Janis

emusic.com