Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Sat Oct 28, 2000  10:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Diction: German r's and how to treat/teach them

> For German, Odom and Schollum's "German for Singers", in conjunction with a
> Langenscheidt German/English dictionary.
>
> For French, Grubb's "Singing in French", along with a Bantam New College
> French/English dictionary. I heard recently that the Grubb is out of print;
> if that's true, it's a shame, because it's a classic.

The Grubb is still available, though now in a second edition with a
different ISBN number (Christine, did you tell me the particulars on that
at one time?) However, I believe that the Langenscheidt is no longer
available in paperback, which is certainly a loss to students.

Mark Montgomery

emusic.com