Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Ernie Valenzuela <erniev@2...>
Date:  Thu Oct 26, 2000  5:52 pm
Subject:  [vocalist-temporary] cabaret

----Original Message-----
>From: Faber, Dave <dave.faber@n...>
>Subject: RE: Re: [vocalist-temporary] cabaret
>Date: Thursday, October 26, 2000 12:22 PM
>
>Thanks Ernie! I have heard her (Ann Hampton Calloway) - she's great!

Then - Dave - I invite you to get your colleagues to
give her a listen. Perhaps, this might be viewed as
leverage to convince them how much fun cabaret is.
A little mellow wine (maybe, beer), a bit of cheese,
chips & crackers to get them settled - then spring her
on them! And if a woman voice doesn't work...
!....there's always the "Velvet Fog" Mel Torme!

Good luck in your challenge!

E.V.

emusic.com