Vocalist.org archive

From:  Bobby Kravitz <bobkravitz@e...>
Bobby Kravitz <bobkravitz@e...>
Date:  Thu Oct 26, 2000  6:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] cabaret

Dave....I am an Opera Singer, who does Cabaret....Cabaret is anything you want.
From Pop,Broadway, New songs, Avant,
Even Opera. It depends on a program style........I do a Jolson review,
Opera/Broadway Review, Tevye from Anatevka....I am also doing a new show of
unromantic duets with a lady friend.....Oh Yes, We are both STRAIGHT........I am
also writing my own show about my life with the songs that match.........My
friends do Weil, Warren,Whitting songs.....Kern, Mozart....You pick a theme and
go for it.......Wrap your songs around a theme....It could be a theme of
composers....Atheme of comedy.........I must tell you....where the I dea that
your Faculty thinks it a Gay Thing....Just look at some of the Classical
Composors lives...............Where is your home....I am from
Philly...........If your near by I can Help...Bobby, Philly

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~bobkravitz

emusic.com