Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Tue Oct 24, 2000  7:06 pm
Subject:  Defending the Beatles WAS: Entrenched, then Subject headings

Dear Friends,

Erik Johanson rightly pointed out that our subjects were sometimes not
reflecting content, and my most recent message was an example. It was in
reply to Caio's attack on the Beatles. Many of you probably deleted the
message because of the outdated subject line, and I apologize. If you're
interested in hearing a defense of the Beatles' artistry, let me know, and
I can resend that message privately.

Thanks.

Tako

http://www.utoledo.edu/colleges/arts-and-sciences/music/johanson.html