Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Oct 24, 2000  2:48 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Empirical Science (LONG)

In a message dated 10/24/2000 7:43:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
buzzcen@a... writes:
buzzcen@a... writes:

<< To me there is a disingenuous tone to this man and an inconsistency which
is
mindboggling. The fact that he comes off as sweet endears him to many and
makes his thinking dangerous at times. >>

I find this very offensive and believe it should have been a private e-mail.
Perhaps that was what was intended and it was a slip of the finger, but I
think it was insulting. Address things to Les directly if you want but if we
all start posting, "Gee, I think so-and-so is evil" (or words to that
effect), it has the effect of the high school cliche deciding to say nasty
things in front of someone as though they weren't there. It's rude.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com