Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Mon Oct 23, 2000  5:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Inside--outside confusion

In a message dated 10/23/2000 2:04:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
gwyee@r... writes:

<< My guess is that there is no way to feel or one set of sensation
descriptors
when the tone is right that is "unversally true for everyone". We each have
to find it and define it for ourselves while depending heavily on the ears
of our coaches and teachers.

I've actually contemplated having a plaque made up to hang over my head that
says, "I have absolutely no idea" so that when I can ask my students, "Now
what did you just do/feel?" they can save vocal energy and just point.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5879 Re: Inside--outside confusion Lloyd W. Hanson   Mon  10/23/2000   4 KB

emusic.com