Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
"DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Sun Oct 22, 2000  6:02 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Subscribe - Question

Lloyd wrote:

>>A good question and it is most important that we try to find a way to make
the transfer of these archive possible

Any ideas from those who are better equipped with knowledge about this?

+++

I am not equipped with knowledge, but I am equipped with an opinion, and it is
this. I believe that our chances of returning to the original list location
appear to be slim to none, as circumstances seem to be preventing Marko from
carrying out his plan to reestablish us. I believe what is now needed is
someone to offer to host the list, and that person should try to negotiate
getting all the available archives and moving them to the new location. I
think it is time we find a permanent home once again. I know there are many
on this list with lots of computer knowledge, so I hope someone will step
forward and invite us to make a home with them.

|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair of Music Dept., Rhodes College
| 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112, 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

emusic.com