Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Sat Oct 21, 2000  3:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Subscribe

Hi, everyone. The latest word on the Vocalist.org site is that there was
a big crash on the server. The main list should be back on its feet in a
little while -- in the meantime, this list is for continuing the
discussion and passing on any information. Once the big list gets back
up, this one will fade back into obscurity and life can continue as
usual. :)

If you have questions or comments about ANYTHING, please email me:
ibracamonte@y... -- I can fix a bunch of list-type errors, and I'm
always hungry to hear what you all think of this temporary arrangement.

Here's some list information:

To subscribe:
Send a blank message to
vocalist-temporary-subscribe@o...

To unsubscribe:
Send a blank message to

To put your email message delivery on hold for a while:
Send a blank message to
vocalist-temporary-nomail@o...

To change your subscription to daily digest mode:
Send a blank message to
vocalist-temporary-digest@o...

To change your subscription to individual emails:
Send a blank message to
vocalist-temporary-normal@o...

That's all for now. I hope everyone (including Marko) is well.

Isabelle B.
--
ibracamonte@y...
Isabelle Bracamonte, San Francisco