Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Thu Oct 19, 2000  3:33 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Allergies/Zyrtec/Humabid Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken:
Can't help you on this pill but in addition to Claritin-D, I'm using two
sprays - Nasacort for allergies & a saline spray to keep things open &
from getting too dry. I have a lot of post-nasal drip.

I'm also taking Slippery Elm Bark Capsules & Nettles Capsules which seem
to help keep things open.

Hope this helps!
Pat Smith