Vocalist.org archive

From:  RALUCOB@a...
RALUCOB@a...
Date:  Wed Oct 18, 2000  7:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Body Language

john deceived himself in writing:

<< I'm so right, aren't I? john >>

john,

let's for the hell of it call body language and music and even ballet
(the dumbest of all artforms- yes, y'all are right in advance, that was a
horrible thing for me to say)
languages. as forms of comunication, they pale in comparison to the ordered
use of words. as artforms, they are equal to anything that can be done with
words.

though i may get more out of watching a ballet, there is far more
clarity in someone extending their middle finger to me (and i recognize
their telling me i'm #1 is just an expression of opinion and doesn't make it
so).

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
5728 Re: Body Language John Alexander Blyth   Wed  10/18/2000   3 KB

emusic.com