Vocalist.org archive

From:  RALUCOB@a...
RALUCOB@a...
Date:  Wed Oct 18, 2000  4:13 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] The Ubiquitious AH Vowel

<< I humbly request that you grant to those on the list (re: the body
language posts) equal respect to that which you give your golfing buddies.
In other words, refraining from calling someone's opinion "crap", but rather
allowing them their own opinion, graciously, as you do your friends. >>

lynda,

i did not call anyone's opinion 'crap', i called the theory of body
language 'crap' as that is my opinion exactly as i think it. i respect all
others' right to express their opinions without restriction and invite them
to do so.

mike

emusic.com